Terms and Conditions apply: This limited promotion is an initiative of Canon South Africa to promote the study of photography and is applicable only to Canon products purchased within the borders of South Africa through an authorised Canon re-seller. In order to register for CSC you are required to be a full-time student studying photography, graphic design or art through an official registered institution in South Africa.
1. The Canon Student Discount promotion (“the Promotion”) is an ongoing promotion.
2. Only full-time students studying photography, graphic design or art through an official registered institution in South Africa (“Eligible Students”) qualify to receive a discount.
3. Eligible Students will each receive a 10% discount on the invoiced purchase amount. Maximum invoice amount is R50 000 including VAT.
4. Eligible Students must submit a valid copy of his/her valid student card or proof of registration, a copy of a valid South African ID and a copy of the invoice.
5. It is the Eligible Student’s responsibility to submit complete and correct information in order to qualify for the discount.
6. The 10% discount can only be received for one purchase transaction and not for multiple purchases or for purchases at a later time.
7. Neither the discount nor part thereof can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash.
8. The Promotion is only available while stocks last. Printers: Any student may purchase. This campaign runs from 1 March 2021.
9. This is applicable to hardware only.