1. Extended warranty must be registered on the https://canon-sa-printer-warranty.sales-promotions.com web site within 90 days of purchase.
2. Maxify standard warranty. i-SENSYS and G-Series promotion dates from 1 July 2020 – 30 June 2021.
3. Proof of purchase for the product will be requested and uploaded at the time of registration.
4. Extended carry-in warranty is merely an extension of the current vendor warranty. The standard terms of the Canon warranty offered by Canon SA will continue for the customer in year 2 and 3 including any usage limitations. For more information you can view Canon SA standard warranty services at https://www.canon.co.za/support/consumer_products/warranty/
5. Warranty includes any failure deemed a manufacturing fault and does not include parts or consumables that have failed due to general use and are deemed service parts i.e. Fusers, rollers, maintenance kits, toners, inks or drums
6. Extended warranty excludes toners, inks, drums and any item deemed a consumable item or part
7. Turnaround times are subject to spare parts availability
8. Extended warranty is only offered in South Africa
9. Canon reserves the right to exchange a unit should a spare part not be available. The warranty on the exchanged unit will continue until the expiry of the original extended warranty purchased.
10. For G Series this is a two-year extension to the applicable one-year Canon warranty. The 30,000 pages usage limit still applies, and warranty will expire on reaching the 30,000 page limit or 3 years, whichever comes first.
11. This Warranty Offer is available to end users (either businesses or individuals) only ("Participants" or "Participant"). Distributors, retailers and dealers are excluded from the Offer and are not eligible to claim on behalf of their customers.