Use of content may be restricted as follows:
- Use import and export functions to distribute content with restrictions attached.
- Set restrictions such as an expiration date for images or templates at the time that artwork is being registered into PosterArtist.
- Note that once applied, security settings for valid periods and editing restrictions cannot be reversed.
For example, it is necessary to use Security Setting if an image has legal rights pertaining to its usage after a set date.
Icons that indicate content restrictions:
- Clock Icon – effective period applies
- Expired Icon – effective period has expired and image is now 50% grey
- X icon – Editing restrictions apply