Océ TrueProof is a WYSIWYG, on-screen prepress proofing system that works like a virtual printer, enhancing and streamlining your prepress proofing. You can preview your page images and check registration accuracy – with pixel detail if necessary – before your digital printing jobs enter production. In addition, to account for maximized color matching, TrueProof can be extended with optional modules allowing for soft- and hardcopy color proofing. Thus providing the customer with a full fletched proofing solution for digital full color production printing.
- Eliminates the cost related to down time, consumables, personnel and setup times of a high volume production printer just to make proof prints.
- With TrueProof SoftProof option many superfluous paper proofs can be avoided Precision due to full printer simulation
- Pixel precise view including simulation of translucent paper, separate color planes and preprinted forms
- Determination of ink consumption providing vital and precise input for an overall cost calculation
- Validating print data based on the actual printing condition and according to published norms (e.g. ISO 12647, G7) or custom values
- TrueProof V5.0 offers the first holistic color proofing workflow solution for the digital printing industry.
Take a more detailed look into Océ TrueProof
A flexible soft proofing solution for commercial printing
TrueProof is a comprehensive WYSIWYG pixel precise software proofing tool that acts like a virtual high volume Canon IPDS or PCL production printer. TrueProof can ensure that applications from external sources are ready for production before they go to a physical production printer - avoiding unnecessary downtimes due to faulty files or improper layouts, customers save costs and increase performance. Any application routed to TrueProof can be displayed with full print resolution on screen. Features like simulation of duplex pages or superimposing of preprinted forms make TrueProof a fully featured device specific proofing tool.
In addition, to account for maximized color matching, TrueProof can be extended with optional modules allowing for soft- and hardcopy color proofing. Thus providing the customer with a full fletched proofing solution for digital full color production printing.
TrueProof is also be used to determine ink usage and color coverage of applications, an important parameter in the overall calculation. In this case using the original printer functionality TrueProof provides a precise calculation for color coverage and ink consumption.
TrueProof is able to simulate all types of Canon production printers with SRA controller (i.e. VP5000, VS7000, VS8000, VS9000, ColorStream series, JetStream series, ImageStream series).
TrueProof Core is primarily designed for close interaction with PRISMAproduction but it can be connected to any other IPDS/PCL output system simulating a Canon high volume production printer.
Find out more about the Océ TrueProof, its features and what it can do.