uniFLOW allows the administrator to set up rules on how and where documents are printed. Rules can include the number of colour pages printed, the number of pages in the document or its total cost. This avoids large jobs causing queues at desktop printers and ensures economies through central control of colour print volumes.
Key Business Challenges
• Users print everything directly to the nearest desktop printers
• Uncontrolled colour printing can become a major overhead
• Users are not aware of the costs associated with printing.
Benefit of uniFLOW solution:
• Print jobs can be re-directed to less busy printers
• Cost savings can be optimised by enforcing printing rules
• Users can see cost of their print jobs and potential savings
• Significantly reduce the impact on the environment.