The imageRUNNER C1225 is a feature rich A4 colour multifunctional device for cost conscious individuals and small workgroups, providing fast and efficient document handling ‘out of the box’. Model available exclusively in selected regions only.
- Auto duplex print, copy, colour scan and send
- Colour and B&W output at 25 ppm
- Up to 1,100 sheet capacity
- 8.9 cm touch and swipe colour LCD display
- Network ready with mobile printing and scanning support
- Extended regional language support
- Out of the box; easy to install and change consumables
- Standard toner included in the box giving up to 12 months colour printing
- Low energy consumption
Take a more detailed look into Canon imageRUNNER C1225
Productive and flexible
The imageRUNNER C1225 is a productive, colour A4 multifunctional device, offering up to 25 pages per minute, providing high quality colour output. A new 8.9 cm colour touch and swipe user interface provides user friendly and simple operation. Flexible mobile printing and scanning capabilities such as Apple AirPrint™, Mopria printing as well as mobile printing and scanning apps support mobile worker efficiency. Users can also easily scan and send documents directly to a variety of destinations including email and shared folder.
Professional and cost efficient
The imageRUNNER C1225 is an A4 solution for the most cost conscious. A full set of toner bottles in the box, allows you to use the device straight away. Reduce paper consumption with automatic double-sided print, copy and scan functionality. By using Canon’s V² colour (Vivid & Vibrant) imaging technology to ensure your documents impress and stand out from the rest.
Peace of mind and control
Users can set up and install the device in a quick and easy manner by simply following the set-up guide accessed via the user interface. An ‘out of the box’ device supplied with toner gives users everything they need to get started. Either buy your consumables when you need them or the imageRUNNER C1225 can integrate with basic print services providing automated meter collecting and remote diagnostics.
Suitable for various office environments
With a compact design, the imageRUNNER C1225 fits seamlessly into various office environments where space is a premium and is suitable for small workgroups within any size organisation, either as a desktop or as a floor standing device with the optional cassette feeding unit. Extended language support for function menus, print drivers and labels, gives users the possibility to navigate in their own language.
This ENERGY STAR® qualified device offers a class-leading TEC rating and consumes just 1W or less in sleep mode. It is designed to be more energy efficient, reducing power consumption in use and environmental impact. The imageRUNNER C1225 demonstrates strong environmental credentials by also qualifying for the stringent Blue Angel certification.
-  This product is available only through Canon Middle East, Canon Eurasia, Canon South Africa, Canon Central and Eastern Europe, Canon Poland, Canon Czech Republic, Canon Slovakia, Canon Hungary and Canon Russia. The imageRUNNER C1225 is localised in all standard European languages as well as Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, Hungarian, Czech and Slovak. However, Arabic UI is not supported. Actual results will vary and may be higher or lower than 12 months depending on individual usage. 12 months colour printing is based on a monthly print volume of 1,000 pages, 30% colour pages and ISO Standard 5% A4 coverage (ISO/IEC 24712). Standard Black toner yield is 12,000 pages. Yellow, Magenta and Cyan toner yield is 7,300 pages. Typical Energy Consumption. Methodology defined by ENERGY STAR (www.eu-energystar.org)
- AirPrint™ and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Find out more about the Canon imageRUNNER C1225, its features and what it can do.
High print quality
Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
Use and share over network
+1 Optional Paper Cassette
Scan to email & folder
Tablet and smartphone ready
Product images are for illustration purposes only. Certain functions are optional. Please refer to the product specifications or contact your Canon sales representative for further details.