Swiss print service provider, Ritz, took distinctive measures to adapt to an evolving communications market driven by the popularity of online channels and digital platforms.
Soft rebrand to reflect new services
Successful promotion of cross-media offering through cross-media campaign to clients
Executed first cross-media campaign for Ritz’s clients
To adapt to modern communications landscape by expanding online services.
• Falling print volumes
• Difficulty standing out in competitive market place
• Inability to meet customer demand for online services
• Canon offered Ritz a Business & Innovation Scan (B&IS) at customer event in 2013
• B&IS scan undertaken in 2014, providing client with clear overview of current business model, including analysis of marketing strategy
• Inspired a change in business model to add cross-media services through Canon and to reposition the business in 2015
• Canon supported first cross-media campaign to promote new services to Ritz’s client base