Light and compact fixed dome camera featuring an ultra wide-angle UD lens, crisp Full HD imaging with superior low-light performance, and an integrated microphone for added high-quality audio.
- See more of the scene with the Canon VB-S800VE's ultra wide-angle 93.8° lens and manual pan, tilt and rotate functions
- Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) lens elements provide clear, low-distortion Full HD images
- Wide fixed-focus f/1.6 lens aperture for superb low-light performance
- Record high-quality contextual data with the integrated omni-directional microphone and background noise reduction technology
- Tough IK10 impact and IP66 weatherproof protection, yet lightweight and compact
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) maintain image quality while minimising data size
- Intelligent on-board analytics functions for advanced alarm detection
- Live monitoring and management from a wide range of supported web browsers and mobile devices
- Easy to install, ideal for keeping project costs to a minimum
- ONVIF® Profile S compliant
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon VB-S800VE
Crisp, low-distortion HD images
Get a wider view with the Canon VB-S800VE's 2.1 MP Full HD imaging and 1/3" CMOS sensor. The camera's Ultra-Low Dispersion lens elements keep distortion and chromatic aberration to a minimum by reducing light dispersion, while the minimum subject illumination further enhances low-light performance.
The VB-S800VE marries superior imaging with audio recording through its omni-directional microphone. The integrated microphone enables clear audio recording up to a distance of 4 metres, all while filtering out background noise and unwanted echo. The camera can be configured to begin recording when sound is detected.
The VB-S800VE's tough weatherproof and vandal-resistant polycarbonate shell is quick and easy to install, keeping project costs to a minimum. The optional pendent mount and conduit box fitting offers a variety of installation configurations, while the included 1-metre pigtail cable provides easy, direct access to the camera's connections. ONVIF Profile S compliance ensures compatibility with existing third-party systems.
Management and network features
Canon's Camera Management Tool (CCMT) gives you total control, offering powerful setup and management functions for individual or selected groups of cameras. To optimise image quality and control data usage, Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction dynamically controls noise reduction levels.
Vandal-resistant and weatherproof
From determined vandals to extreme weather conditions, the Canon VB-S800VE is designed to beat the elements in any location. It is certified IP66 and able to withstand temperatures as low as -25˚c and as high as 50˚c. IK10 impact resistance means it's a tough, durable device that's built to last.
Camera operators can manage surveillance tasks more eff
Find out more about the Canon VB-S800VE, its features and what it can do.
Manages image quality & control
Efficient Network processing
Extended zoom capabilities
Virtual PTZ functionality
Full HD Resolution
Auto Smart Shade Control
Video Content Analysis
One click set-up
Certified vandal proof protection