Direct Print & Share
Canon’s Direct Print & Share software makes it easy to print PDF, JPEG, TIFF and HP-GL/2¹ files, without ever needing to open the original application. It also allows you to effortlessly share files with others via Cloud storage services.²
- Print files directly without opening the software
- Preview files before printing
- Drag & Drop printing with Short cut print
- Share files easily via the Cloud
Take a more detailed look into Canon Direct Print & Share
Save time with easy printing
With Canon’s Direct Print & share software printing PDF, JPEG, TIFF and HP-GL/2 files can be done without the need to open the software which the files were created in. This saves time and also means you can always print files – even if they were created elsewhere. A preview is incorporated for viewing prior to printing.
Short Cut Print³
Create multiple short-cut prints for different file formats and individual rules. This allows you to benefit from an optimised workflow where files can be simply “dropped” and printed.
Share files via the Cloud²
You can access a range of Cloud Services which means you can upload, download and share files with others with ease. When sharing a file, an email is automatically issued to the recipient when you upload it to the Cloud, important when deadlines are looming.
- ¹ HP-GL/2 file support available from Direct Print & Share version 2.0 on May 2014
- ² Other versions of Cloud storage except for Google cloud available from Direct Print & Share version 2.0 on May 2014
- ³ Short Cut Print available from Direct Print & Share version 2.0 on May 2014
Find out more about the Canon Direct Print & Share, its features and what it can do.