Terms & Conditions – Canon website poll competition
1. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the organiser of the Competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and / or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
2. Entry may be attained via the website by completing the entire poll and providing Canon with the necessary personal information (which includes contact details)
3. Participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated. Canon reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition.
4. This promotion is open to all SA citizens residing within the borders of South Africa only;
5. No Canon employees or their immediate family, nor Canon PR, strategic or advertising agents are allowed to participate.
6. Participants enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and Canon bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any Canon competition.
7. The participants entering or taking part in the competition authorise Canon to publish or distribute any or all data compiled through the poll (not the participants personal details) without any liability on the part of Canon and or remuneration due to the participant.
8. Closing date for this competition is 30 September 2009.
9. Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
10. The winner will be notified within one month of the competition closing date (winners’ name will be announced on the website)
11. Judges decision is final.
12. All entrants, by entering the promotional competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.