The LX-MU800Z is Canon’s first laser light source DLP projector. Perfect for always-on digital signage, its bright 8,000-lumen output and advanced image controls mean it’s ready for anything.
- Bright and powerful 8,000-lumen DLP image
- Perfect for digital signage: powerful image adjustment tools, 24/7 usage and portrait orientation
- No more expensive replacement lamps: laser diode technology with 20,000-hour lifetime
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio, with motorised zoom, focus and image shift
- Vibrant colours and deep blacks with 10,500:1 dynamic contrast ratio (native 1,050:1)
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, from classrooms, offices and boardrooms to retail or museums
- Support for full 360-degree projection mapping, warping for projection on to curved surfaces and 4-point keystone and geometry adjustment controls
- Project a 500” image from over 90 metres with the Ultra Long Zoom Lens
- Choose from 8 interchangeable lenses for supreme versatility*
- Wide variety of input options, including high-definition 3G-SDI
- Three-year next day replacement loan service**
Take a more detailed look into Canon LX-MU800Z
Stunning new light source
Canon’s first solid-state light source projector, the LX-MU800Z produces an ultra-bright 8,000-lumen image at up to 1920x1200 WUXGA resolution. Canon’s laser diode and phosphor light source technology will outlast traditional lamp projectors, providing 20,000 hours of use – that’s 7 years if used for 8 hours every day. With its solid state, liquid-cooled light source, the Canon LX-MU800Z will run all day, every day, yet running costs are one-tenth of traditional mercury lamp projectors.
Exceptional control for digital signage applications
Control, flexibility and power at your fingertips. The Canon LX-MU800Z is ideal for digital signage, with support for full 360-degree projection mapping and image warping for projection onto curved surfaces, plus advanced geometry adjustment controls, 4-corner keystone correction, 25-degree crop-less image rotation and 50% mechanical image shift. Canon’s unique edge blending tools allow adjacent images from multiple projectors to be merged quickly and easily, and the projector can even be mounted in portrait orientation (mount required).
8 interchangeable lenses
Take advantage of 8 interchangeable bayonet-style lenses* designed for almost every use case, from short throw ultra wide zoom (0.62m-10.4m) to ultra long zoom (up to 91m), all with screen sizes from 40” to 500”. Swapping between lenses is safe and simple: the LX-MU800Z’s on-board software has 8 pre-set lens setting memory slots, while the lens safety function shuts down the light source should the lens be removed.
Combining single-chip DLP technology with a powerful laser light source, the Canon LX-MU800Z uses a 4-segment, 3-colour wheel to achieve a superior image and significantly reduce ‘rainbow effect’, while dynamic contrast delivers deeper blacks for an immersive experience. A broad 91.9% sRGB colour gamut provides a vibrant palette of colours, and brightness settings can be changed in 1% increments from 20% to 100% for accurate adjustment to ambient lighting conditions and to match brightness when edge blending.
Enhanced connectivity and management
The Canon LX-MU800Z is ready to display a wide range of media, with direct input for HDMI 1.4a, 15-pin D-sub, DVI-D, 5BNC component and the high-spec 3Gb/s video standard 3G-SDI and HDBaseT for uncompressed video-over-Ethernet – ideal for vivid, stable projection mapping. The LX-MU800Z also provides 15-pin D-sub and 3G-SDI output ports, while control systems can take advantage of the RS-232C serial port, HDBaseT, LAN and network control functions.
Three-year next day warranty
With a long-life light source and no filters to replace, the LX-MU800Z is easy to maintain. Canon’s free Three Year Enhanced Warranty Loan Service provides a next-day** loan projector while your original device is serviced, meaning downtime is kept to a minimum.
- * The projection ratio must be listed on the projection lens.
- ** ‘Next day’ means that where possible, the loan product will be provided on the day after the repair request. If the request is received after midday, on a weekend or a public holiday, the loan product will be received within two days. This loan service is subject to full terms and conditions and is only available in certain territories.
Find out more about the Canon LX-MU800Z, its features and what it can do.
Full HD video reproduced in perfect detail
Supporting HD video, audio and control
Industry standard control protocol
3 Yr Extended warranty