This short-throw XGA portable projector is light, compact and delivers bright, sharp images from short distances. Reliable operation and low ownership costs make this an ideal choice for the price-conscious.
- Deliver sharp, high-quality images in classic XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels)
- Enjoy bright colours and deep blacks with 3,100 lumens and 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Display large images from close range with the 0.61:1 short-throw lens
- Experience sharp, detailed images thanks to the DLP™ panel
- Light and compact at just 2.8kg for easy transport
- RJ-45 and MHL-compatible HDMI™ ports; support for 3D content via the DLP-Link system
- Vertical and horizontal keystone correction (+/-15°) keeps images true
- 6-axis colour adjustment and Screen Colour feature adapts to your environment
- Up to 6,000 hour lamp life plus 3-year replacement lamp warranty*
- Built-in 10W speaker and audio line out plus quiet operation at just 29dB
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon LV-X310ST
Bright and accurate at close range
Organisations that need a portable short-throw projector offering outstanding quality and great value for money will find the Canon LV-X310ST ideal. Your audiences will enjoy accurate, sharp images in native XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) resolution, featuring bright, lifelike colours and deep blacks thanks to the projector's 3,100 lumens brightness and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. A 0.61:1 projection ratio and dedicated 1.0 x fixed short-throw lens give you wide range of placement options - like projecting a 2.5m image from just 1.5m. Together with DLP panel technology for enhanced image quality, the LV-X310ST offers an impressive price/performance ratio.
Great results come easy
Keep your images geometrically perfect, even in confined spaces, thanks to vertical and horizontal keystone correction of +/- 15°. Where natural light is high, or where it's necessary to project onto coloured surfaces, screen colour correction automatically ensures you'll enjoy bright images and natural colours. And to help you project captivating images in almost any circumstances, 6-axis colour adjustment gives you fine control over hue, saturation and other key parameters.
Connect your way
Use your LV-X310ST to project high-quality images from a variety of sources thanks to its wide selection of inputs. An HDMI port lets you take advantage of your laptops' HDMI output to achieve sharper, more detailed images; while impactful 3D content is easy to play using the DLP-Link system. For added convenience, MHL compatibility lets you project from any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone via the projector's HDMI port. Connectivity, control and maintenance via an IT network is straightfo
Find out more about the Canon LV-X310ST, its features and what it can do.