This short-throw WXGA portable projector is light, compact and delivers bright widescreen images from short distances. HDMI, MHL compatibility and a network port make it a flexible, high-quality choice for cost-conscious buyers.
- Deliver sharp widescreen images in native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Enjoy vivid 3,100 lumens brightness and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio for deep blacks
- Display large images from close range with the 0.49:1 short-throw lens
- DLP™ panel delivers consistently sharp and accurate images
- Lightweight and portable at just 2.8kg
- RJ-45 and MHL-compatible HDMI™ ports; support for 3D content via the DLP-Link system
- Vertical and horizontal keystone correction (+/-15°) prevents distortion
- 6-axis colour adjustment and Screen Colour feature adapts to your environment
- Up to 6,000 hour lamp life plus 3-year replacement lamp warranty*
- Built-in 10W speaker and audio line out plus quiet operation at just 29dB
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon LV-WX310ST
Bright, true images from close range
For those on a limited budget who need a bright widescreen short-throw portable projector, the Canon LV-WX310ST is the natural choice. Enjoy precise, sharp and wide images thanks to native WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels) resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. Vivid colours and deep blacks are delivered thanks to the projector's 3,100 lumens brightness and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. A 0.49:1 projection ratio and dedicated 1.0 x fixed short-throw lens create a wide range of placement options - like projecting a 2.5m image from just 1.22m. Together with DLP panel technology that enhances real-world image quality, the LV-WX310ST offers a winning blend of quality and value for money.
Great results come easy
Geometrically accurate images are assured thanks to vertical and horizontal keystone correction of +/- 15°. For environments with high natural light, or where it's necessary to project onto coloured surfaces, screen colour correction ensures you'll enjoy bright images and natural colours. 6-axis colour adjustment gives you fine control over hue, saturation and other key parameters to help you project captivating images in almost any circumstances.
Enjoy the flexibility to project high-quality images from a range of sources thanks to the LV-WX310ST's choice of inputs. An HDMI port lets you take advantage of your laptops' HDMI output to achieve sharper, more detailed images; while impactful 3D content is easy to play using the DLP-Link system. For added convenience, MHL compatibility lets you project from any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone via the projector's HDMI port. Connectivity, control and maintenance via an IT networ
Find out more about the Canon LV-WX310ST, its features and what it can do.
Industry standard control protocol