When considering the many sponsorship proposals that Canon Europe receives, we use the following criteria to help us make a decision as to whether or not we as a company are in a position to enter into a partnership.
- It is our company policy that we do not sponsor individuals or teams
- The event/activity must be a pan-European project
- The event/activity cannot have any religious associations
- The event/activity must not have any political connections or be associated with warfare of any kind
- Any event/activity we consider must support the company’s environmental objectives
If your event or activity fits the criteria listed and you would like your proposal to be considered for sponsorship by Canon Europe, please send an e-mail to email@example.com giving full details including timings, any associated costs and the benefits to Canon as a sponsor. Alternatively, please send full details to the Brand & Sponsorship team, Corporate & Marketing Communications Department by post to Canon Europe, 3 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB11 1ET, UK.
Please be aware that the majority of our sponsorship strategy is fulfilled by our on-going partnerships and that budgets for additional opportunities are very limited.
Canon regrets that, due to the very high number of enquiries, we are not always able to respond personally to all requests. If your proposal is successful, you will be contacted within 14 days of receipt of your application.